If you’ve been following our timeline, you’re probably feeling verrrry accomplished right about now. Week three is going to be a breeze for you. Here’s what needs doing:
Third Week of November
1. Wash towels and sheets for guests as well as kitchen towels to reserve for the Big Cook.
2. Stock up on essentials: paper towels and toilet paper, Q-tips, cotton balls, advil, toothpaste and toothbrushes, etc.
3. Buy your pantry and freezer items and cross ‘em off the list.
4. Set up your non-perishable table décor items (pumpkins, candles, etc.).
5. If you’re making homemade stock, make and freeze now.
6. Test any new Thanksgiving recipes while there’s still time to revert back to the classics.
There’s a pumpkin meringue pie trial run in our very immediate future.